Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A New Day

It's a warm spring day in March, and it is the first day of a new life. I am really going to try and live my life better, as I have started looking into the Beth Moore Bible study. I have also looked into the basic Buddha teaching. In live there is good and bad, so I am going to look for the good. As I look outside I can see the flowers are starting to bloom and the birds are coming out. Yet the grass is still brown and soggy, from all the rain we have received the last couple of days. I still enjoy seeing the buttercups, it reminds me of when I use to pick them for my Mom.
Today I will take my oldest to her swim class, she is doing really well and soon we start another lesson. I am hoping she gets to be very good at swimming, for I enjoyed learning how to swim at 4-H Camp.



"The kind of seed sown
will produce that kind of fruit.
Those who do good will reap good results.
Those who do evil will reap evil results.
If you carefully plant a good seed,
You will joyfully gather good fruit."
Dhammapada

0 comments: